The history of EUROBUNGY
EUROBUNGY started with Bungy-Jumping as early as 1992.
In fact.. before we did anything else, we did jump off Bridges, Cranes, Cable Cars in the European Alps. We did so for the last 20 years !
We developed our own Bungy-Cords & our own Bungy-Safety Procedures and had passed certification from the TUEV-Product Service Munich in summer 1992.
the List of Bungy-Sites we had opened and established is long.
1. COSTA-RICA 70m over the Rio Grande in Grecia
2. 1st Cable Car Jump in the german mountain Viallag called “Garmisch Partenkirchen”, 250m !
3. Ski-Jump Bungy-Jump in Oberstdorf- Germany. 75m
4. Matterhon-Switzerland Tramway at an elevation of 3500m above the Glacier, 150m
5. Leukerbad-Switzerland Tramway Jump 300m
5. BUNGY-NIOUC - Switzerland of europe´s highest Bungy-Suspension bridge. 190m
6. Lingenau-Austria, Bridge Jump of 100m.
and countless events where we were jumping of Cranes with Heights up to 110m.
Up to today , we only operate following Sites:
Ski-Jump in Oberstdorf Germany & BUNGY-NIOUC in Switzerland. While the other sites described above are run by successors or are abandoned.
Even though, we might reopen the 300m in Leukerbad in 2012.
EUROBUNGY designs, plans and sells BUNGY JUMPING Sites & Equipment.